Wednesday 21 December 2011

The world will never be the same, and you're to blame.





I'm home, and it feels alien but familiar at the same time - I feel like my uni life is a distant memory and the people almost mythical. I've been out catching up with my friends mostly, and was out Saturday,Sunday and Monday night. We went for a meal on Sunday which I enjoyed because it was just like the old times, in that we were ridiculously imaature - it was nice. On Monday me and Emma braved the cold to go to Corp, and we both had a decent time but I'm eager for Friday when all of my friends are out.

I've decided to remain in halls next year, and hoepfully I'll end up in the same hall as my friend. House hunting was becoming too stressful and I realised I'd miss the social atmosphere of halls far too much. I'm hoping to become a fresher helper next year, simply so I can relive freshers again. I'm also hoping to switch to Spanish next Semester, simply because I'm finding French quite a headache, I've done Spanish before and found it much simpler.

No comments:

Post a Comment