Saturday 3 December 2011

Just Like A Star.




The past week has been one filled with media. On Monday I attended the launch of a new brand of Rum called ''Pink Pigeon''. Sadly, it wasn't much of a social occasion as I was taking promotional photos, but I was given free drinks all night so I didn't feel too hard done by. The rum was made into a mojito, and it was absolutely delicious. It tasted fruit with a sharp taste of mint, so it's a product I'll definitely purchase if it becomes widely dispersed.

On more exciting news; I applied on a whim for a position of presenter at the 2012 Olympics. I've just had a chat with one of the researchers and they'll be getting back to me early next week to let me know if they want to take my application further. I'd LOVE to get the position, but I'm preparing myself for the rejection due to my lack of experience in presenting.

I've also been considering a semester abroad next year, spending the winter months in America sounds heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment