Tuesday 6 December 2011

To Live Is To Learn.

Today has been strange in that I reaised today that I have no idea
what I want to do in life, and it scares me. I'm here at university doing a degree I enjoy (apart from my poetry module), but I'm still clueless as to what want to get out of this degree.

Perhaps what really hit me today is how unextraordinary I am. I have no special talents as such, I can't speak another language, I'm not a fantastic writer, I can't draw - sometimes I feel like a fraud and that I shouldn't be here. Perhaps I'm just a bit hormonal, but I feel quite low today.

3 comments:

  1. Stumbled here because of TSR anyways we all go through this! Keep your head up :) Don't rush to figure out what you want it'll come eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi, I'm at Cambridge and I feel the same! There are world-class athletes, musicians, actors who are all geniuses and I'm here after missing my grades! I've just embraced my mediocrity and have just made sure that I'm mediocre at a lot of things! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :)
    I think I was just having a down day :)

    ReplyDelete