Monday 5 March 2012

One Love

Recently, my days have been spent lounging in bed watching Sex and the City and doing work. I feel a little restless at the moment, which probably explains why I got my nose pierced on impulse last week and have booked myself in for a tattoo this week. Oh, and I'm changing my hair colour.

I'm currently experiencing a few ups and downs at the moment, but I ritual I seem to have when I experience these episodes is to change my appearance drastically. I think it's a reminder to take care of myself. I guess it's also a way for me to hopefully kick-start some excitement/positivity into my life. The beginning of the year seemed so hopeful and now I'm wishing life would pick up and thrill me again. However, the only way is up after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment