Wednesday 21 March 2012

Something Good Can Work.

I've decided to apply for some summer jobs at residential camps, whether I'll get onto one is debatable but the prospect of spending an empty summer in Sheffield is not appealing. I've been feeling really calm since coming home - a break from the bubble was most definitely needed.

Currently, I'm reading Jack Kerouac's ''On The Road'' and I'll be starting ''The Perks Of Being A Wallflower'' once I obtain it from my dear Laurie. I feel really inspired to write atm, not just articles and on here, but something more substantial; a lot of this can be traced back to me reading a lot of Amy Winehouse whose music inspires me every single day. If I was to write something then I'd want it to be like her music: poignant, haunting but beautiful and heartfelt also.

No comments:

Post a Comment