Saturday 1 October 2011

Monsters.






The last few days have been a blur of new faces, and today I decided to stay in and do some reading for my course. Freshers has been enjoyable so far, but at the same time there's the pressure to constantly be talking and meeting new people. Thanfully, I've managed to meet up with my friends from home so I'e had the pleasure of just being able to chill out and not worry about constantly networking.

My halls of residence has arranged a sober night, and after four days of drinking I'm actually relieved my liver will be getting a well deserved rest. Overall though, after a brief wobble last night; when I gave my friend a tearful drunken call at 2am, I'm reasonably comfortable and not massively homesick. Lectures start Monday, and I'm actually incredibly excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment