Thursday 20 October 2011

Homecoming.




I went home last weekend, and it felt quite alien to be in a quiet house with no random people strolling in. Whilst I felt relatively happy to return home, I've been plagued with a feeling of restlestness in the past few days.

What I'm feeling is not homesickness, but a lonliness which is quite haunting at times. It's likely just to be a mixture of the post freshers come down and the fact winter is rapidly approaching, but I'm praying the feeling will fade soon. On a happier note, I've begun to join some societies. I've signed up to the university magazine and radio, belly dancing and potentially the progressive society. I'm unsure how I'll fit this all into my timetable, but it'll be a welcome relief to have some hobbies alongside my degree.










No comments:

Post a Comment