Wednesday 28 September 2011

I'm Already There.





Move in day was yesterday, and hectic is the word most appropriate for the day. After driving round the entire of campus we finally realised that my hall, William Morris was off campus.The day was a blur of meeting new people, drinking and trying to make the mess in my room tidy.

Whilst I cried when my Mum left, homesickness hasn't been an issue. My hall has kept us busy and the fact I have met some genuinley lovely people has eased the pain of the transition. Whilst I do miss Sheffield and will be incredibly happy whenever I get the chance to go home, I definitely do not feel as bad as I thought I'd feel. I'm happy I have a focus and I love that all my much missed friends back home are texting me and keeping in contact. It's a wonderful reminder that no matter what happens at uni, I've got some amazing friends and family at the other end of the phone who will always be there for me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment