Thursday 3 November 2011

I Come Alive In The Night Time.









Label is the university magazine and as an English student, it's one of the first things I signed up to. Currently, I'm writing for features, but I'll hopefully be contributing to Culture and doing some photography; once I become more organised.I'm currently doing a feature where I went out to the union one night dressed down in flats, tights etc, and on the alternate night dressed up. What was interesting was that I got much more interest on the night I was dressed down. Also, I enjoyed it more because I felt much comfier and I could really get my groove on!

Unfortunately, for the next two weeks I shall becoming something of a recluse due to the impending deadlines and a Language text coming up. I'm eager to do well in these and prove myself worthy of my university place.

No comments:

Post a Comment