Saturday 14 April 2012

It's Never Safe For Us.

I return to Loughborough tomorrow and I will be one of the last to return, as most people went back in the days just gone past.



I'm slightly scared about returning because of how stressed I was in the last couple of weeks before Easter. However, I feel relatively calm, and I've spent the month reading, writing and trying to secure some form of occupation for the summer. Overall, April has been kind to me and I haven't felt any of the stress I felt throughout March. I've made my peace with some people, rediscovered my motivation for work - I want to do really well for the remainder of this semester. I've also created a new blog: http://makinguseofmydegree.wordpress.com which is more obscure and humorous than this blog, if my writing has a voice, I'd say that my word press blog is more representative of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment