Thursday 26 January 2012

Keep your hopes up high and your head down low.

My absence has been due to having to complete four essays, which is a combined word count of 9000 words, and my French tests. The last two weeks have been busy to say the least.I've been running off less than six hours sleep at times, but now I've finished and handing my work in tomorrow and have two b-e-a-u-t- i-f-u-l weeks off in which I intend to do nothing and everything all at the same time.

I'm really looking forward to reading books that I WANT to read, discovering some new bands, spending lazy days with my friends and exploring a bit more of Loughborough. Then two weeks today I shall be Amsterdam bound for two (hopefully) reckless days.

It's so bizarre that the first month of 2012 is almost over - it started in Sheffield and ends in Loughborough. It's been relatively quiet, but I'm feeling relatively optimistic that good things will come my way. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed extra tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment